Help End the Epidemic of Violence.
Join the VPC today!
In addition to being part of a large, vibrant, like-minded network of organizations engaged in complementary activities, and the built-in opportunities for networking and collaboration, there are concrete benefits to membership in the Violence Prevention Coalition of Greater Los Angeles, including:
- VPC Member lapel pin
- Weekly e-newsletter along with subscription to member-only announcements
- Discount to some of the VPC conferences
- Access to free community workshops and professional development
- Priority early registration to VPC conferences and events
- Ability to network between other members and community partnerships
- Link to your website on the VPC website
- Priority registration for Quarterly Coalition-Wide Meetings
- Eligible for leadership positions in our Working Groups
- Members-only networking reception prior to Coalition-Wide Meetings
- Opportunity to shape Coalition stance and priorities
- Announce and post your organization’s events and opportunities in VPC’s e-newsletter
- Membership referral discount
- Outreach opportunities through special events hosted in partnership with other organizations or community events
- Feedback on evaluation and data collection efforts
- Access to the VPC English and Spanish-Speaking Advocates Directory
To apply for membership with the VPC, please fill out the form below. Membership is $150 for organizations and government agencies, $50 for individuals (No dues for youth and students), and $2500 for corporations. Fees can be waived for in-kind services for qualified, needy applicants. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us.
If you are already a member of the VPC and would like to renew your membership, please click here.